- Negotiating with political, governmental and NGO stakeholders
- Providing a voice in complex legislative and regulatory processes
- Communicating organizational changes
- Dealing with emotional and fear-driven campaigns against innovative technologies and products
- Keeping employees up to date; providing them with good arguments
- Explaining the appropriate use of their products
- Participating in the fierce competition to acquire the brightest minds
- Promoting the advantages of new technologies
This is where we come into play. We provide a full range of content marketing services in the chemical and life science sector.
As we understand it, content marketing is based on journalistic quality criteria and working methods. It creates reliable editorial content across all media channels and platforms. Hence, our competence is firmly rooted in our know-how and craftsmanship in journalism and media production.
Our success is driven by applying these skills in a targeted way to help our customers achieve their business objectives, communication goals and strategic aims – allowing them to concentrate on the essentials.